Sunday, February 16, 2014

1.1

Welcome people to The Royal Begining! (gen 1) 

                                            This is Katariina Johansen. Very European sounding. Right? And that over there is Davey (yes Davey) Crown. 
                 Since I want to start this thing I have them flirt and flirt.




                             And talk about cats. O_O



                                          I wanted them to be close but not this close O,o

Katariina: i don't like you.
Davey: i love you
Katariina: I'm impaling you.
Davey: PERFECT!!!!




                                                 Yes, I know Davey is not my best work but hey I tried!

                                                      Davey is transfixed with something o.o wonder what.
                                           Oh. Of course. A blank TV.                            Brilliant buddy, just brilliant.

                   Davey: Yes thank you I totally agree.

                         Well we didn't really choose modest (maybe or maybe not a real trait...?) OR genius as any of his traits.

I'll make a better house next time which will be in a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment