Sunday, April 6, 2014

2.2

                   Good Morning Evelina Crown!
                       Evie: why aren't my words big Roger?
                                    Good point. Here you go!
                       Evie: thanks. ;_;
                   I think by tomorrow you'll be an aunt.
                    Evie: psshhh no! i'm HUMAN i can't become an ant!
                      Oh, um, okay???
                                             
                                        So we enter. Evie loves being on tile doesn't she? She just sits there. :/ all night.
                                             Ryan was practicing painting for a while... I think that might be his life calling...
                      Oh my gosh I was right! First, and last, gen 2 baby!
                                      Lyric aren't you happy?
                   Lyiric: NO. GET THIS THING OUT! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
                                    And Ryan continues to sleep. Maybe he's not so perfect after all.........

I'm all for suspense, so you have to wait until 2.3 to see the new baby. :D bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment