Sunday, April 6, 2014

3.6

                                   So today starts with Clara announcing the new Crown baby
                                            Then the baby comes.
                                  Pretty quick event actually,
                       This is Todd. :P
                                              Bug eyes :P
                       NOOOOOO! DAVEY!
DON'T LET HIM TAKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                   Grim: .....
     Cruelty towards sims is a jail-able offence.
                     Grim: HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
                                     Grim: Let's go, Mr. Crown.
                         SEE? Another agreeable sim.
                     There's Ghoulstep II, by Kat's grave. Again. =_=
                                              Brad's fixing the speakers for the 50th time. Gosh, everything between window #1 and window #2 breaks SO EASY!
                                            Lyric. Hi. :/
                                         I look over and see.....
                      Oh my gosh!??! ALVIN!?!??!?!
     Clara's Diary: Day five

Today the darkness tried to attack Alvin. I know they will also try to destroy the rest of the family, whenever they feel fit to do so. It's a horrible, horrible thing, and they know it. Who they is, I am certain it is run by my 2 siblings. The only family I had known before this wonderful group of people, was daddy, Willa and Milla. They never taught me anything usable, and for all I know, they are in the criminal career at this very moment! I need to unleash my darkness sometime soon, but I want to protect my family first.

Clarise Crown

No comments:

Post a Comment