Sunday, April 6, 2014

3.1

"Clarise Reaper" arrived today. She was made also by my sister, the same who brought us, Ryan the jerk. Let's hope she doesn't disappoint us this time!

Well, she's pretty for one thing. Clarise is so long. I'm gonna call her Clara, remember that so you're not confused.
                                          She's a coward, which is pretty ironic, being Grim's daughter and all.

      Gavin caught a meteor and put it by her bed.
   I don't know if that was meant as a show of affection or just a trick to get rid of a dirty rock.
                                     Nope. Affection, absolutely affection.
                                     There's Mallory Hope. She's Brad's Girlfriend. She's been hanging around for about 7 sim days, so she's not new. She works for the paparazzi and the Crowns gain lots of celebrity points, so she's here alot.
                                      Then Ryan ages up, to an elder.
                                         Ryan: YOU SAID I WAS IMMORTAL! THAT I'D BE YOUNG FOREVER!
                   Nope, Lyric did. That was probably on purpose though, but not nice purpose with her being evil and all.
                                   Kat comes back.
                                    Davey can't handle too much of                             these! Right?
                                      Kat: I won.
                    Ryan: You did not. I WON.
                    Kat: Oh yeah? I know when you're going to die. Lyric, too!
                    Ryan: When's Lyric's time up.
                    Kat: Say I won.
                    Ryan: I won.
                    Kat: I AM NEVER TELLING YOU, YOU POMPOUS PIGMAN!
                             lol.
                                      Good momentum here!
                              Generation 3 is official now!
                                      Ring ring on the hand has Clara                            found her perfect man?
                                           This is Kingly Crown. I adopted her as the official dog for Crown Legacy. :) 
                                            Ryan hates her. Of course.
                                      They have a little impromptu                                    wedding.
                                   Little did they know, someone was watching them from not very far, Eve.
                                         The black shoe-like thing back                                 there is Eve's shoe.
                                       Davey and Mick play chess. It's different from Mick's usual, sitting in the writer room (that semi-visable room in the backround) hacking all night.
                                       They go to the park, and Lyric is forced to stand. 
                     Lyric: Ryan, may I have your seat?
                      Ryan: NO. 
                         Oh my, what a gentleman.
                      Ryan: Yes. Yes I am. 
                                     Lyric talks to Grim's kid.
                    Clara: Hello Mrs. Crown! I'm Clara. I married Gavin?
                    Lyric: Oh. It's YOU.
                     Clara: 0_0 Er, yes, it's me. Is that bad?
                    Lyric: Horrible. Now if you want me to not kill you, go make me dinner.
                    Clara: Oh! Yes ma'am!
                     Lyric: WAIT! Don't call me ma'am. 
                     Clara: Oh I see. Hi nana.
                     Lyric: Shut up and cook!
                     Clara: Okay....
                               Brad and Mallory, craziness. 
                               Supermick ages up!
                                        So does Blondrey. ;_;
                                             Old Eve.
                                                       Old Mick.
                             Mallory: Woah! Supermick aged up? Can you say FRONT PAGE SPECIAL!
                                         Brad seems to enjoy spending date time with Mallory, even though she's always around but not on date purposes.
                                             They're cute together. 
                   Eve: What is the word today Woodledoo?
                    ??????????????????????
              Woodledoo: Not good.
????????????????????????????????????Eve: What does the prophecy say this time?
????????????????????????????????????
Woodledoo: Grim's daughter, Clarise. She is unable to have an entirely pure heart, being Grim's own offspring. Even though Lyric's evil genes have most likely faded away, it is certain that a possible generation 4 heir will acquire the evil trait.
????????????????????????????????????
Eve: I see. How can we neutralize the threat?
????????????????????????????????????
Woodledoo: I cannot give that information to you. 
????????????????????????????????????
Eve: Why is that Roger?
????????????????????????????????????
Woodledoo: Grim is the only one who knows how to kill his offspring. 
????????????????????????????????????
Eve: Kill? Why do we need to kill Clarise? She is very pleasant to be around. 
????????????????????????????????????
Woodledoo: The only other way, is to hope for the best and raise her children as best as possible.
????????????????????????????????????
Eve: I will raise them as well as I can with my abilities. But what about when I die? I'm the only one who can understand you! 
????????????????????????????????????
Woodledoo: Fear not Eve. I have placed the insane trait into the destiny book.
????????????????????????????????????
Eve: Which child will receive the trait?
????????????????????????????????????
Woodledoo: I cannot be sure. Just the same as I cannot be sure that it will not be the Sim with the evil trait. 
????????????????????????????????????
Eve: What if that happens?
????????????????????????????????????
Woodledoo: We all die.
????????????????????????????????????
Eve: We must not fail. For the legacy. For my little Gavin! For the future.
????????????????????????????????????
Woodledoo: Affirmative my dear, affirmative.               

No comments:

Post a Comment