Sunday, April 6, 2014

3.5

                  Meet Alvin Crown, this generation will have more than 1 baby, unlike Generation 2.
                                        I age him up just cause.
                                                   Baby #2 ^ , ^
                            Brad teaches Alvin how to talk.
                                  And Gavin teaches him to walk!
                          Oh my gosh, Alvin is so cute!
                   O.O In my ignorance and joy of the moment when Ryan was put out of my misery, I. LEFT. HIS. GRAVE. 
                          *facepalm*
                                     I move it back, and Lyric visits.
                                 Alvin: This block... is so.... blocky!
                      What a scholar. >.<
                                Lot's of ghosts, lot's of faints.
                               Ryan decides to pick up Alvin. Ryan if you dare to hurt him I'll sell your grave.
                   Ryan: ....
                                    Clara tackles potty training.
                            Potty pros!
                               Ryan then decides, he want's to posses the toybox. Lovely, Ryan. 
                            Davey reads to Alvin. Cute! :)
                                                Hi Mick!
                              I had no idea he was in the chair.
                     And Eve cleaned it!
           Wow. I bet he's happy she did.
                                         The dogs seem to be happy.
                                      Clara's diary: Day four

I know a lot of recipes now, and I'm learning more everyday. I'll be a full adult soon, and that's making me a bit irritated. I wish I could take better care of my family. But I fear I'll just make trouble. I'd rather make French toast than trouble, anyday!

Clarise Crown

No comments:

Post a Comment