Sunday, April 6, 2014

3.4

Have a seat. This is a long one! ^,^

                         Davey's cleaning up the remains of Clara's first cooking storm.
                             But his efforts don't help, when she                  barfs and re-grimes the toilet.
                                  Clara decides to cry, and Evelina probably wants to cry. (Clara forgot to wipe the barf of the corner of her mouth and it got on her shoulder)
                             There's Ryan. Sitting there.
                                          Oh hello Lyric!
                                     And Hello Katariina!
                                          Clara gets up! OH YES!
                  We begin! I'm thinking 3 this gen.
                                   Poor Davey. He'll be scared of himself someday soon.
           Clara decides to dance her problems away.
                               Ryan. Is. A. Cheater.
I know now for sure, that I HATE Ryan.
                                 This little guy appeared yesterday. I named him Ghoulstep II because he was by Katariina's Grave when I first saw him.
                                She's got the walk!
                         Eve tries to repair that dreaded dishwasher, and fails.
                           EPIC FAIL.
                             I started to panic when Davey fainted mere inches from the fire. I NEED DAVEY.
                                     What I don't need is Ryan.
                                And somebody heard me saying that!
                      WOW. Everyone else went agreeably.                 But eh, that's Ryan for you.
                            She seems to enjoy dancing.
                                       Alot.
                                      There's Ghoulstep II.
                                      She learned to make cookies.
                        And thennnn...... 
                               Baby Crown is coming!
               Clara's Diary Day three

It's too late to turn back now! The baby came. It is pretty adorable, but I hope it doesn't get the evil trait, which is just too terrible for someone as cute as Alvin! Today my father-in-law died. He never really spoke to me, other than to flirt, which was really offensive to me! I'm worried about David. Maybe he's next? I hope not. He's a very sweet man to me and everyone in this family. I know I can't leave my child here, and most certainly not Gavin! That would be horrible of me and I know it. But it is in my nature. I'm supposed to be evil. Just as my father, his father, his father and so on. All of my siblings, while I do not know them, I know from the Destiny Book, that they were all supposed to be evil. I try not to be evil, I train myself in the art of cooking, dancing and even eating, to take my mind off of the growing blackness in my heart. That makes it shrink. I don't know if my kids would be as strong! I hope so. Just as I hope I have more. I love Alvin so much, and I know I'd love another for sure.

Clarise Crown


No comments:

Post a Comment